Monday, July 4, 2011

Welcome to my new blog :)

this is my new blog for my next phase of life!!! haha!!! i love this blog cause i get to beautify my blog all over again :) anyway,good news to you all!! I PASSED MY LJM!!!!!!!!! YAY!! I am officially a staff nurse now!!! haha xD

i will be blogging about my workplace,personal relationship with God in this blog but the thing is i decided to keep this blog a private one cause i believe that everyone needs some privacy at the time of their life but i will also open this blog to the public whenever i feel like it...so see this blog when u see it ;) i will open my old blog for all to read...so if u wan to see all my latest updates,just stay glued to this blog...sorry lah if the blog is closed if its closed,it means there is some post i don't want you to read and i can closed it up for months and will delete those personal blogs that i don't want you guys to read so that i can open up this blog for you all to enjoy...so yea...so pls do enjoy this blog :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! cool! and I'm the first one to comment? All the best see ya!

    ReplyDelete