Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I love staying with my family

even though my mom do nagged sometimes especially when it comes to doing the housework...
but yesterday morning,while i was preparing to go to work,mom prepared breakfast for me in which she cooked fried rice, then after eating dad fussed around me for a while asking whether have i brought the housekeys...making sure i left nothing behind...and he came out of the house to see me off,making sure that i drove off to work before going back inside...and all these while,i felt really,really touched and warmth by their love and care..

this is the reason why i chose to stay at home because FAMILY ARE FOREVER...friends can never be there for you when you need them but family will always be there for you,taking care of you,loving you....i can proudly say i come from a picture perfect family,i have lovely parents who are still very much in love with each other,wonderful siblings although me,my bro and my sis always fight and yet can still make up and laugh doing silly things together...i have a cute dog which always stay by our side...and my bro girlfriend aka future sis in law too^^ haha..our family is expanding soon...
i feel proud that i passed my LJM cause i make my family proud...those 3 years of studying was not wasted....

but most of all, i want to thank God for giving me such a perfect family,thankful that i was not brought up in a broken home,thank Him for His grace that have uphold our family throughout all these years and it was all because of His blessings and grace that have make me who I am today...
i hope that one day when i get married,i will be be able to give all these to my children..a happy family :) to those who didn't really grew up in a perfect family like mine,its okey..just make sure that next time when you have your own family,you will made it into a happy one like mine...haha xD

No comments:

Post a Comment